- Online Webinars (Remote alternatives to whiteboards, Teaching with Aggie Video, Teaching Live Remote Sessions, etc.)
UC Davis Library Resources
Some notes, updates, and tips for teaching (Mar-26, from Mitch Singer)
from Miriam Martin
- ASM Teaching Resources (Google Sheet)
- Undergraduate Biology resources from ASM (Google Sheet)
- Best practices and tips for open-book, take-home exams, from SABER (PDF)
- Notes from Psych Dept web conference on remote instruction (Word docx)
- Psychology Department, Shared Materials, Zoom Training
- A brief guide on how to hold office hours or lecture with Zoom (PDF, from Walter Leal)
- Guidelines for UC Davis Research Ramp-Up/Ramp-Down (Apr-23, Office of Research)
- Reducing On-Campus Research Activities (Mar-17, Vice Chancellor Mohapatra)
- Research Continuity & Planning (Office of Research)
Departmental (MMG) Information
Mar-26 Email from Eva
Mar-18 Email from Eva
- Research activity should ramp down to zero (sample checklist). Define essential tasks and personnel.
- Send Spring syllabi to Mitch, ASAP. Confirm access to Zoom.
- Business office, only essential personnel on site, receiving deliveries; grant submissions.
- Reporting leave related to COVID-19 in TRS
Mar-17 Email from Wolf
- Guidance for reducing on-campus research activities.
- Undergraduate students, meetings via Zoom, work at home. Social distancing.
- Monitor liquid nitrogen and freezers.
Mar-17 Email from Eva
- Revision to paid leave policy section of Mar-16 email.
- Operations: Business office staff; Liquid nitrogen; Paid leave; No minors in labs
- Teaching: Winter finals, Spring teaching; Canvas, Zoom
- Research: Continuity & Planning